Who is This course designed for
This program is specially designed for individuals who wish to obtain their RePL via interactive class room learning and to join the rapidly growing RPA industry.
The Remote pilot’s licence program is broken down into:
- Practical (5Hrs of practical flying)
- Field tests & Exams,
We have designed this course in such a way that individuals from any background who wish to take up this course can finish all their training at our campus in 5days.
Why get the Remote pilot’s licence?
The Remote pilot’s licence-RePL, is a great way to start but it only lets you operate commercially under an authority of a ReOC.
By getting a ReOC or the operation certificate, you can:
- Set up your own RPA business & operate RPA’s over 2kgs commercially.
- Hire pilots
- Request for approvals for non- standard operations from CASA.
- Fly at night,
- Be insured,
- Much more…
What do we teach?
In this course, we cover the following topics:
- Air law
- Aviation Meteorology
- Avionics systems & Sub systems
- Human factors
- Risk analysis & management
- LiPO battery management
- Rules of safe operations
- Flight planning & compliance (Unique to ACE)
- Radio operations theory
- Much more…
What are the outcomes?
You will not only become a competent RPA operator, but you will receive the following:
- RePL Licence
- Ozrunways software training. And a 1 year subscription
- 30 mins of manned flight at a controlled aerodrome using your AROC
- Certificate of course completion. (Enables you RPL into Cert 3 in aviation)
What’s next after this course?
After this program, you may wish to do the following specialisations and obtain higher type ratings through CASA.
- AG Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training)
- Mapping & Surveying Specialisation (Incl. Sub 7kgs type training on a fixed wing RPA)
- Photo & Film Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training).
Why ACE AVIAITON ACADEMY & not others?
Ace aviation academy has been commissioned to cater to both domestic & international students who come to train with us from all over the world.
Quality & compliance is paramount to us and we go that extra mile to make it happen.
- All our trainer’s come from aviation background and are highly experienced! (From manned aircraft pilots to Aerospace engineers.)
- Our teaching is not just limited to covering CASA’s syllabus.
- We teach you how to Flight Planning (Risk management for VLOS operators)
- How to use state of the art EFB, Oz runways.
- How to stay complaint during day to day operations.
- Teach you how to make REAL radio calls to the control tower (our manned flight experience)
- Provide you with the “Free refreshers class option” where you can come and join our regular classes for free if you are in doubt.
- Student pricing on Drones which no one else offers.
Why the Manned flight experience?
Our RePL program includes a 30 min flight experience on a light fixed wing aircraft.
We have introduced this module so that RPA operators who come from various backgrounds with no prior aviation knowledge understand how manned aviation works and get to experience it.
Through this experience, our students are able to experience:
- Air traffic at a controlled aerodrome within controlled airspace.
- Legs of a circuit and their relevance to RPA operations
- Practical understanding of how Aeronautical Radio works
- Runways in use, wind sock, control tower etc.
- How pilots operate around an airfield
- Make their first real radio calls to the tower
- And much more! …
See what our students are saying
Request a call back
Why are our prices lower that the others?
We deal with a large volume of students and all our training for AROC & AELP is done in house and nothing is outsourced.
Through this business model, we are able to pass the benefits to our students.