Self study + 2 days In class
Enrol in under 5 minutes.
Who is This course designed for?
This program is specially designed for individuals who are unable to take time off work or other commitments and would like to obtain their Remote pilot’s licence. (RePL)
Yes, you can achieve the RePL through self-study and + 2.5 days in class.
The Remote pilot’s licence program is broken down into:
- Theory (Self-study)
- Practical (5Hrs of practical flying, In class)
- Field tests & Exams (In class)
We have designed this course in such a way that individuals who wish to pursue this course can take their time to complete all the theory components via our online portal and attend 2.5 days at our campus for exams & pracs.
Why get a Remote pilot’s licence?
The Remote pilot’s licence, opens up a world of opportunities and sets you up to become a compliant operator.
With an RePL, you can:
- Be employed professionally by large corporations to fly their RPA
- Apply to CASA to start your own business (ReOC)
- operate RPA’s over 2kgs commercially. (Which most professional RPAS are!)
- Request approvals for non- standard operations from CASA.
- Operate in areas non-licenced pilots can’t
- Be insured,
- Much more…
What do we teach?
In this course, we cover the following topics:
- Air law
- Aviation Metrology
- Avionics systems & Sub systems
- LiPO battery management
- Human factors
- Risk analysis & management
- Rules of safe operations
- Flight planning & compliance ( Unique to ACE)
- Radio operations theory
- Much more…
What are the outcomes?
You will not only become a competent RPA operator, but you will receive the following:
- RePL Licence
- Certificate of course completion. (Enables you RPL into Cert 3 in aviation)
What’s next after this course?
After this program, you may wish to do the following specialisations and obtain higher type ratings through CASA.
- AG Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training)
- Mapping & Surveying Specialisation (Incl. Sub 7kgs type training on a fixed wing RPA)
- Photo & Film Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training).
You can combine the above specialisations with the RePL course.
Why ACE AVIAITON & not others?
Ace aviation academy has been commissioned to cater to both domestic & international students who come to train with us from all over the world.
Quality & compliance is paramount to us and we go that extra mile to make it happen.
- All our trainer’s come from aviation background and are highly experienced! (From manned aircraft pilots to Aerospace engineers.)
- Our teaching is not just limited to covering CASA’s syllabus.
- We teach you how to Flight Plan (Risk management for VLOS operators)
- How to use state of the art EFB, Oz runways.
- How to stay compliant during day to day operations.
- Student pricing on Drones which no one else offers.
Want to talk to us?
1800 020 106
Why are our prices lower than the others?
We deal with a large volume of students and all our training for AROC & AELP is done in house and nothing is outsourced.
Through this business model, we are able to pass the benefits to our students.