RPAS into Precision Agriculture
2 days Class and Field
Who is This course is designed for
This course is the first step for those wishing to use Drones/RPAS/UAV’s for Precision Agriculture, Farming and Crop Management. Drones have a unique advantage in being able to provide both live and post processed data from a range of sensors, boasting an impressive productivity boost, the latest technology and software are incorporated into this innovative workflow. This course will cover the theory behind NDVI, how sensors like RGB, NIR and IR work to provide vital data on crop health, moving on to how acquiring data sets through automated missions on different RPA platforms, and post processing software assess plant conditions, finishing with an automated, efficient and intelligent Agricultural UAV Type training, for precision spraying over the previously assessed crops/fields.
- Practical- 2Hrs of flight training
- Field tests
Why this course?
Why get this Specialization
The precision agriculture specialization is the Industry’s first & only program to equip you with all the licences, certifications & training available to incorporate a consistent workflow into the farming process.
After completion of this course you can:
3D map crops for scouting
Process and analyse data sets obtained with multi-spectral sensors
Assess crop health
Operate high precision spraying RPA
What are the outcomes?
- Sub 25kgs type training
- Sub 7kgs type training on a fixed wing RPA
- Airinov first+ software training
- Certificate of course completion
What do we teach?
- Precision agriculture workflow
- Photogrammetry accuracy
- Remote sensing theory
- Vegetation Index theory and Agriculture analysis tools
- Flight plan/deployment software and tools.
- Practical module with fixed wing RPA mapping a field to assess its conditions
- Data set post processing and analysis with Airinov first+ software.
- Heavy Lift type training on XAircraft P20
- Field Activity deployment for automated crop spraying
Why ACE AVIAITON ACADEMY & not others?
Ace aviation academy has been commissioned to cater to both domestic & international students who come to train with us from all over the world.
Quality & compliance is paramount to us and we go that extra mile to make it happen.
- All our trainer’s come from aviation background and are highly experienced! (From manned aircraft pilots to Aerospace engineers.)
- Our teaching is not just limited to covering CASA’s syllabus.
- We teach you how to Flight Planning (Risk management for VLOS operators)
- How to use state of the art EFB, Oz runways.
- How to stay compliance during day to day operations.
- Teach you how to make REAL radio calls to the control tower (our manned flight experience)
- Provide you with the “Free refreshers class option” where you can come and join our regular classes for free if you are in doubt.
- Student pricing on Drones which no one else offers.
Why are our prices lower than the others?
We deal with a large volume of students and all our training for AROC & AELP is done in house and nothing is outsourced.
Through this business model, we are able to pass the benefits to our students.