Remote Pilot's Licence - (RePL + Express ReOC) + Multi Rotor Sub 7KG
The Remote Pilot’s Licence – (RePL + Express ReOC) + Type endorsement is a vocation training program leading to a vocation qualification.
If you are looking to expand your horizon beyond just obtaining a licence to fly commercially and would like to hold a vocational qualification in the field of RPAS, this program is for you!
We have designed this program in such a way that individuals from any background who wish to take up this course can finish all their training at our campus in 7 days plus undertake a few weeks of self-study.
This program will also give you the following:
- RePL Licence (Incl. AROC & AELP)
- ReOC consultation, where we help you prepare all the required documentations for your ReOC.
Why get a ReOC (Remote Pilot Operating Certificate)?
The Remote pilot’s licence-RePL, is a great way to start but it only lets you operate commercially under an authority of a ReOC. Its not until you obtain your ReOC that you truly unlock the full potential of the RPAS industry.
By getting a ReOC or the operation certificate, you can:
- Set up your own RPA business & operate RPA’s over 2kgs commercially.
- Hire pilots
- Request for approvals for non- standard operations from CASA. Eg: above 400 feet
- Fly at night,
- Reduce your Insurance Premiums.
- Much more…
What’s next after this course?
After this program, you may wish to do the following specialisations and obtain higher type ratings through CASA.
- AG Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training)
- Mapping & Surveying Specialisation (Incl. Sub 7kgs type training on a fixed wing RPA)
- Photo & Film Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training).
You can combine the above specialisations with the RePL advanced program.
Why Ace Aviation academy & not others?
Ace aviation academy has been commissioned to cater to both domestic & international students who come to train with us from all over the world.
Quality & compliance is paramount to us and we go that extra mile to make it happen.
- All our trainer’s come from aviation background and are highly experienced! (From manned aircraft pilots to Aerospace engineers.)
- Our teaching is not just limited to covering CASA’s syllabus.
- We teach you how to Flight Planning (Risk management for VLOS operators)
- How to use state of the art EFB, Oz runways.
- How to stay complaint during day to day operations.
- Teach you how to make REAL radio calls to the control tower (our manned flight experience)
- Provide you with the “Free refreshers class option” where you can come and join our regular classes for free if you are in doubt.
- Student pricing on Drones which no one else offers.
Why the Manned flight experience?
Our RePL program includes a 30 min flight experience on a light fixed wing aircraft from a controlled towered aerodrome.
We have introduced this module so that RPA operators who come from various backgrounds with no prior aviation knowledge understand how manned aviation works and get to experience it.
Through this experience, our students are able to experience:
- Air traffic at a controlled aerodrome within controlled airspace.
- Legs of a circuits and their relevance to RPA operations
- Practical understanding of how Aeronautical Radio works
- Runways in use, wind sock, control tower etc.
- How pilots operate around an airfield
- Make their first real radio calls to the tower
- And much more! …
Why are our prices lower that the others?
We deal with a large volume of students and all our training for AROC & AELP is done in house and nothing is outsourced.
Through this business model, we are able to pass the benefits to our students.