Remote Pilot's Licence (RePL) + Express ReOC
Online + 2 day class
Whether you are an individual looking to start your own RPA business or a company looking to incorporate drones into their existing operations, this program is tailored to meet your needs.
This program is the Industry’s first & only program to equip you with all the licences, certifications & training available to operate commercially.
This program is specially designed to give you the following outcomes:
- RePL Licence (Incl. AROC & AELP)
- ReOC consultation, where we help you prepare all the required documentations for your ReOC.
- ReOC (We will look after the fees & submission)
We have designed this program in such a way that individuals from any background who wish to take up this course can finish all their training at our campus in 5 days and obtain their ReOC in 4-5 weeks.
Obtaining an ReOC (Remote Pilot Operating Certificate)?
Step 1. You finish your RPA pilot training with ACE AVIATION
Step 2. Our RPA consultation team will get in touch with you and will work closely to understand your business, plans etc and request documents to start work on your ReOC.
Step 3: Will get submit your documents to a CASA delegate.
Step 4. In approximately 4-5 weeks, you will have your ReOC ready provided you have satisfied all the requirements.
What are the outcomes?
You will not only become a competent RPA operator, but you will receive the following:
- RePL Licence
- Radio Licence (AROC +AELP)
- Express ReOC (Includes CASA Fees)
- 1 year Ozrunways software subscription
What’s next after this course?
After this program, you may wish to do the following specialisations and obtain higher type ratings through CASA.
- AG Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training)
- Mapping & Surveying Specialisation (Incl. Sub 7kgs type training on a fixed wing RPA)
- Photo & Film Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training).
You can combine the above specialisations with the RePL advanced program.
Why Ace Aviation & not others?
Ace aviation academy has been commissioned to cater to both domestic & international students who come to train with us from all over the world.
Quality & compliance is paramount to us and we go that extra mile to make it happen.
- All our trainer’s come from aviation background and are highly experienced! (From manned aircraft pilots to Aerospace engineers.)
- Our teaching is not just limited to covering CASA’s syllabus.
- We teach you how to Flight Planning (Risk management for VLOS operators)
- How to use state of the art EFB, Oz runways.
- How to stay complaint during day to day operations.
- Teach you how to make REAL radio calls to the control tower (our manned flight experience)
- Provide you with the “Free refreshers class option” where you can come and join our regular classes for free if you are in doubt.
- Student pricing on Drones which no one else offers.
Why the Manned flight experience?
Our RePL program includes a 30 min flight experience on a light fixed wing aircraft from a controlled towered aerodrome.
We have introduced this module so that RPA operators who come from various backgrounds with no prior aviation knowledge understand how manned aviation works and get to experience it.
Through this experience, our students are able to experience:
- Air traffic at a controlled aerodrome within controlled airspace.
- Legs of a circuits and their relevance to RPA operations
- Practical understanding of how Aeronautical Radio works
- Runways in use, wind sock, control tower etc.
- How pilots operate around an airfield
- Make their first real radio calls to the tower
- And much more! …
Why are our prices lower that the others?
We deal with a large volume of students and all our training for AROC & AELP is done in house and nothing is outsourced.
Through this business model, we are able to pass the benefits to our students.