Remote Pilot Licence Program (RePL) for PPL/CPL holders
This program is specially designed for manned fixed wing aircraft/helicopter pilots who hold an Australian PPL/CPL to seamlessly obtain their RePL.
As a holder of a CASA flight crew licence, you are only required to complete the practical component.
- Theory (Exempted for CASA flight crew licence holders)
- Practical- 5Hrs of flight training (Required)
- Field tests & Exams (Required)
We have designed this course for CASA flight crew licence holder to easily become a part of the RPA industry.
Why get the Remote pilot’s licence?
The Remote pilot’s licence, opens up a world of opportunities and sets you up to become a complaint operator.
With an RePL, you can:
- Set up your own RPA business & operate RPA’s over 2kgs commercially. (Which most professional RPAS are!)
- Request for approvals for non- standard operations from CASA.
- Fly at night,
- Be insured,
- Much more…
What do we teach?
In this course, we cover the following topics:
- LiPo Battery management
- RPA related risk management & Flight planning
- Electrical systems in a RPA.
- General DIY maintenance.
- Flight dynamics of an RPA.
- Field training: General Flight training- Multirotor
- Field training: Advanced manoeuvres training- Multirotor
- Risk management
What are the outcomes?
You will not only become a competent RPA operator, but you will receive the following:
- RePL Licence
- ReOC Consultation
- Ozrunways software training.
- Certificate of course completion. (Enables you RPL into Cert 3 in aviation)
What’s next after this course?
After this program, you may wish to do the following specialisations and obtain higher type ratings through CASA.
- AG Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training)
- Mapping & Surveying Specialisation (Incl. Sub 7kgs type training on a fixed wing RPA)
- Photo & Film Specialisation (Incl. Sub 25kgs type training).
You can combine the above specialisations with the RePL course.
Why Ace Aviation & not others?
Ace aviation academy has been commissioned to cater to both domestic & international students who come to train with us from all over the world.
Quality & compliance is paramount to us and we go that extra mile to make it happen.
- All our trainers come from aviation background and are highly experienced! (From manned aircraft pilots to Aerospace engineers.)
- Our teaching is not just limited to covering CASA’s syllabus.
- We teach you how to Flight Planning (Risk management for VLOS operators)
- How to use state of the art EFB, Oz runways.
- How to stay complaint during day to day operations.
- Teach you how to make REAL radio calls to the control tower (our manned flight experience)
- Provide you with the “Free refreshers class option” where you can come and join our regular classes for free if you are in doubt.
- Student pricing on Drones which no one else offers.
Want to talk to us?
1800 020 106
When is this course?
What are the outcomes?
Why are our prices lower than the others?
We deal with a large volume of students and all our training for AROC & AELP is done in house and nothing is outsourced.
Through this business model, we are able to pass the benefits to our students.