Aerial Filming with RPA Course
2 days class and field
Boasting an impressive perspective boost, the latest technology and software are incorporated into this innovative course. If you wish to fine tune your technique and step up to fly like a pro, this course is the best move and the first step you should take to become a semi-professional/professional UAV aerial videographer. To differentiate your skills from the competition and designed for the keen flyer, this course examines advanced flight manoeuvres and technique. One on one, hands on format allows the student to receive custom instruction from trainers.
- Practical- 2Hrs of flight training
- Field tests
- Special location filming
Why this course?
Why get this Specialization
This specialization is the Industry’s first & only program to equip you with all the licences, certifications & training available to incorporate a superior technological advantage into your deliverables.
After completion of this course you can:
- Operate top of the line and industry standard gear
- Execute advanced and safe heavy lift RPA operations
- Obtain stunning footage for your clients/projects
What are the outcomes?
- Sub 25kgs Multirotor type training
- Certificate of course completion
- M600 Rental with AADrones after completing this course
What do we teach?
- Type training on the DJI M600
- Introduction to aerial camera work
- Digital cameras supported
- Limitations of aerial footage
- Using in camera settings to get best results
- Video Software introduction
- Cinematic techniques
- Location scouting and assessment
- Intelligent flight modes
- Flying techniques for best video results
- Master – Slave controllers
Why ACE AVIAITON & not others?
Ace aviation academy has been commissioned to cater to both domestic & international students who come to train with us from all over the world.
Quality & compliance is paramount to us and we go that extra mile to make it happen.
- All our trainers come from aviation background and are highly experienced! (From manned aircraft pilots to Aerospace engineers.)
- Our teaching is not just limited to covering CASA’s syllabus.
- We teach you how to Flight Planning (Risk management for VLOS operators)
- How to use state of the art EFB, Oz runways.
- How to stay complaint during day to day operations.
- Teach you how to make REAL radio calls to the control tower (our manned flight experience)
- Provide you with the “Free refreshers class option” where you can come and join our regular classes for free if you are in doubt.
- Student pricing on Drones which no one else offers.
Want to talk to us?
1800 020 106
What are the outcomes?
Why are our prices lower than the others?
We deal with a large volume of students and all our training for AROC & AELP is done in house and nothing is outsourced.
Through this business model, we are able to pass the benefits to our students.