We are expanding our foot print across AUSTRALIA
We're expanding & Creating more Jobs!
Ace Aviation wants to expand its foot print nation wide and we are seeking skilled operators to join our growing team!
We are introducing our “Cadet Pilot Program” where our own students will be trained up to ACE standard to help us deliver the training in various parts of the country.
What this means for you is that, once you qualify for the Cadet pilot program and finished training with Ace Aviation, we engage you as a trainer in your local area.
Passionate about training?
The CADET PILOT PROGRAM is here!!!
To qualify for this program you need the following:
- Be extremely passionate in training
- Have a minimum of two years of Aviation/RPAS related industry experience.
- Hold a Remote Pilots Licence
- Hold a Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot- Visual Line of Sight)
- Have a base of operations in one of the qualifying locations. (Listed below)
We look after our trainers. Our trainers will:
- Receive on going training to stay Industry current.
- A steady source of Income for training students
- The opportunity to travel across the country
- Be a part of the Dronework network of pilots
|Gold Coast–Tweed Heads|
|St Georges Basin–Sanctuary Point|
- Fill up an Online Expression of Interest form
- An email will be sent to you to prompt you to take up & finish our online aptitude test.
- Once you qualify the aptitude test, one of our Human Resource staff member will get in touch with you to organise an Interview (Video call or Face to face)
- A decision will be made with the next 48hrs.
- Once qualified, you will be rewarded a contract and an official on boarding process will commence.